For our dreamy design, we have used soft pastels that work beautifully together, and will brighten up your child’s room just in time for spring!
- Paint the wall in a soft white and measure how far across the wall the arc will go. Cut string to this length.
- Tie chalk to one end of the string and a drawing pin to the other.
- Pin the string to one corner of the wall, pull tight and use as a guide for the arc. Move the chalk from the corner edge, down to the skirting.
- Shorten the string in segments for each arc.
- Paint each arc of the rainbow in a different colour.
- Draw and paint fluffy white clouds at the end of the rainbow with a sponge